What is Yaga?
Yaga is an online selling and shopping platform, where regular people can sell various goods in their personal online shops.
It is mainly used to buy and sell women's clothes and other fashion items.
Besides fashion, it also features less popular categories such as:
Yaga was originally launched in Estonia, expanding to other countries over the years:
How it works
- To use the platform, you must register through the website or via the mobile app using Facebook or Google.
- Once you're in, you can start shopping right away.
- If you find the item you like, just press the Buy button, select the delivery method, and pay with your credit card or with one of the other payment methods available.
- After you make the payment, Yaga does not yet transfer the money to the seller.
- The seller first sends the item to you.
- You get the item, check that it's the right thing, then press the button to approve the transfer.
- If for some reason you don't like it, then you have 2 days to inform the seller about it.
- After that you can send it to the seller, and get your money back.
So all in all, Yaga is very similar to a traditional store, but instead of buying from a brand, you are buying from other people.